MistahRedMistahRed

Main Movies Reviews Stats

Epic Pitbull Epic Pitbull

As DODGERBLUE said, great job. The only reason why you lost half a star was because of one simple joke. Having a bit more jokes or stereotypical jokes about Pitbull would've given you 5/5. Overall, great job!

No Another Pokemon Parody No Another Pokemon Parody

This was absolutely amazing! Although the title was different from everything, I honestly thought this was gonna be about talking about how many Pokemon parodies there were. When I saw Pikachu-styled Sasuke, I knew there'd be some sort of Naruto in this. When you made Pikachu do the Chidori, it was absolutely awesome! Considering the fact that sometimes, Naruto may not be the most popular thing, but what you did made this 50% cooler! Everything was perfect- Animation, sounds, effects, EVERYTHING! If you make a sequel, make him do the Eight Trigrams: 64 Palms Jutsu, please! Or the Rasengan or Rasenshuriken, doesn't really matter. Overall, flawless, great job!

The Steven Seagal Show #1 The Steven Seagal Show #1

Loved it.

I also loved the before/after feature. :D

FPA World 3 FPA World 3

While I've only played this for a short while, it's an amazing game! The levels were well crafted, gameplay was fun, and there were quite a few funny jokes! I love the part about the scientist kid and the king. They made me lol so hard. The only flaws I should point out are that the movements are too quick, like if I try to run and stop, it takes a while for me to turn around, so movement in Wall jumps and levels is quite tough. Aside from that, It was great! I also like the part where you get the new pants, is there any other colour than blue that the player could change the pants to? It'd be cool. I also love the part where the king is talking about his royal life and his royal internet social life. It's awesome. Overall, great game!

Plumet 2 Plumet 2

Great game.

It's awesome. Although, I have a few questions.

How did these people suddenly appear in this vertical-scrolling world?

Why is the world never-ending?

P.S: DO A BARREL ROLL!

Random Sentence Generator Random Sentence Generator

Lol

Old child kisses drugs. Nuff said.