MistahRedMistahRed

Main Movies Reviews Stats

Epic Pitbull Epic Pitbull

As DODGERBLUE said, great job. The only reason why you lost half a star was because of one simple joke. Having a bit more jokes or stereotypical jokes about Pitbull would've given you 5/5. Overall, great job!

No Another Pokemon Parody No Another Pokemon Parody

This was absolutely amazing! Although the title was different from everything, I honestly thought this was gonna be about talking about how many Pokemon parodies there were. When I saw Pikachu-styled Sasuke, I knew there'd be some sort of Naruto in this. When you made Pikachu do the Chidori, it was absolutely awesome! Considering the fact that sometimes, Naruto may not be the most popular thing, but what you did made this 50% cooler! Everything was perfect- Animation, sounds, effects, EVERYTHING! If you make a sequel, make him do the Eight Trigrams: 64 Palms Jutsu, please! Or the Rasengan or Rasenshuriken, doesn't really matter. Overall, flawless, great job!

The Steven Seagal Show #1 The Steven Seagal Show #1

Loved it.

I also loved the before/after feature. :D

Awesome Cracks Down Awesome Cracks Down

Awesome. But, incase people don't know..

If you click S on the menu where it says "Cracks", you'll see a Pokemon vid with Charmanders and whatever. Great job, Egoraptor!

Song Of Skyrim Song Of Skyrim

Cool.

Loved it all.

But, just as my own opinion, I don't like Skyrim. The fact that it has cliche RPG stuff fighting dragons and whatnot. But, good Flash movie. I don't like Skyrim in general(Also because it's quite mainstream), but good Flash movie all in all.

A night at the opera A night at the opera

Uhm.

Okay, I guess.... Art was good, but the clapping needed work. Cuz it looks like they're just clapping the back of their hands. It's okay, though. Good try.

CS: GO Trailer CS: GO Trailer

Awesome, but one thing....

There is one thing I hate about people sometimes. The first thing they want in a game: GRAPHICS! Nobody cares about the gameplay, every time I say "What do you like about this sisytem?" They say "The graphics are awesome!" Ugh, I hate that. People and their graphics...

On an unrelated topic, epic Flash movie. Loved it.

Legend of Miyamoto Legend of Miyamoto

Wow.

This is just awesome. The concept is well thought of, plus you took the time to edit some sprites to make different Miyamoto forms. The animation is great, and there's nothing wrong with it. The music was awesome, too. Thank you for making this. It was epic.

TF2 - The Question TF2 - The Question

I shed a tear.

This just made my day. I love your brain, it is amazing. C:

Xtreme Coffee Action Set! Xtreme Coffee Action Set!

Lol

This is perfect. It shows that all little children are completely fudged up no good pieces of sh!t and they can suck our bawlz.

BillyNapalm responds:

Not exactly the message I was going for, but I'm glad you took something away from it!